EVERY fleur-de-lis barn door hardware kit we sell is in-stock and ready to sell! The Barn Door Hardware Store offers the lowest hardware price on the internet and the longest track lengths available anywhere!
NOTE: none of our barn door hardware kits include doors - all doors sold separately
Our fluer-de-lis sliding interior barndoor hardware kit is made from unfinished North American cold-rolled steel and is ready to hang, or you can DIY and paint it to customize for your home’s decor.
Our standard interior door hardware kit includes either 2 or 4 (four is a double set of fleur-de-lis hangers for two doors) of the following:
- 18" hangers/straps (1.5" wide) with 3" x 11/2" cast iron wheels
- 5/16" x 41/2" lags with 15/8" spacer tubes to fasten to wall,
- Your choice of ANY LENGTH of 11/2" wide x 3/16” unfinished flat steel track with end stops
- All the hardware needed to attach the hardware to your door, and to attach the track to the wall.
- Two anti-jump safety clips (per door) to stop any possible derailment.
- One newly redesigned floor u-shaped door guide designed to fit almost any door!
Check out our “Barn Door Hardware Kit FAQ” for any other specs or questions!
All interior barn door hardware is made from unfinished steel (can be silver, dull, shiny, dark, grey, etc) , ready to hang or ready for you to prime & paint.
Returns accepted if in re-salable condition but you pay return shipping - 25% restocking fee applies.
Note: We do not pre-drill track because we do not know where your studs are located.
Note: we charge $50 more to ship any order to Alaska or Hawaii.