SLIDING BARN DOOR HARDWARE WITH ROSETTE HANGERS - MADE IN AMERICA.
NOTE: ROSETTE HARDWARE NOT AVAILABLE WITH BRUSHED STEEL OPTION
The Barn Door Hardware Store offers the lowest hardware price on the internet and the longest track lengths available anywhere!
Our sliding barn door hardware kit is made from unfinished American cold-rolled steel and is ready to hang, or you can DIY and paint it to customize for your home’s decor.
Our standard interior door hardware kit includes either 2 or 4 (four is a double set of rosette hangers for two doors) of the following:
- 18" hangers/straps (1.5" wide) with 3" x 11/2" cast iron wheels
- 5/16" x 41/2" lags with 15/8" spacer tubes to fasten to wall,
- Your choice of ANY LENGTH of 11/2" wide x 3/16” unfinished flat steel track with end stops
- All the hardware needed to attach the hardware to your door, and to attach the track to the wall.
- Two anti-jump safety clips (per door) to stop any possible derailment.
- One newly redesigned floor or wall mounted door guide designed to fit almost any door!
Check out our “Barn Door Hardware Kit FAQ” for any other specs or questions!
All interior barn door hardware is grey/silver/dark but unfinished steel, ready to hang or ready for you to prime & paint.
Returns accepted WITHIN 30 DAYS if in re-salable condition but you pay return shipping.
Note: We do not PRE-drill track because we do not know where your studs are located.
Note: we charge $50 more to ship any order to Alaska or Hawaii.
Our barn door hardware is Made in America by our experienced craftsmen, not imported cheap junk sold elsewhere online!
Help us create new jobs by purchasing only USA hardware kits and boycotting the imports whenever possible!