Double Door Single Track Bypass© Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit.
NOTE: Doors are NOT INCLUDED at this price!
Now available Powdercoated BLACK by popular demand!
Offered exclusively from The Barn Door Hardware Store, this kit creates efficiency in tight spaces offering a two-door system
on one track - SAVES SPACE, and allows use of sliding barn doors in areas that otherwise don't allow for doors to fit.
NOTE: YOUR SLIDING DOORS OVERLAP EACH OTHER AND ARE ALWAYS "CONNECTED".
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL APPLICATION, PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING.
YOU CANNOT SLIDE DOORS "APART".
To determine door widths, take the total width of the space (opening plus trim if desired) and add 6".
Then divide that number by 2, that is minimum width doors need to be.
NOTE: the two doors together must be approx. 6" wider than the opening. The doors overlap each other approx. 3" - the width of the wheels.
Example: if you have a 48" opening. your doors need to be at least 54" total width - 27" each.
PLEASE call with questions.
The outside door will stick out from the wall approx. 5".
Above the door you need approx 6" clearance for hangers, wheels, and track.
The max weight limit for this system is 200lbs total or 100/door.
You chose your barn door track length - in this case it is the width of your "opening" and we will ship you: the track, 2 sets of hangers with 3" quiet ride NYLON wheels (4 hangers total), spacers, 2 floor mounted door guides designed to fit doors of any thickness, 2 safety anti-jump clips to stop any possible derailment and ALL hardware to attach the doors to track and track to the wall.
This hardware kit comes with everything needed for installation.
- All track lengths over 7 feet will be shipped in two pieces - longer than many competitors!
- All tracks that are 7 feet and above are connected by two tracks using a junction plate. Therefore, the spacing between the middle two holes may not be 16 inches.
- Our sliding barn door hardware kit is compatible with door thickness from 1 3/8 inches to 1 3/4 inches
- Durable Matte Black Powdercoated Finish
- Our sliding barn door hardware kits will support the weight of all of our barn doors.
This kit allows for two of your beautiful barn doors to slide one door over another making it perfect for closets, pantries, or possibly even multiple openings on the same wall.
Do you have questions about our kits? Visit our FAQ page.